Saturday 23 March 2013

I'm a girly girl!

Yes I am! A friend once asked me if I'd ever gotten into a fight with another girl, I looked at him wondering where he was going with this.. because well us girls we fight you know, he then continued "You know the kinda fight where you pulled her hair or hit her" I looked at him horrified, and he laughed apparently that was expected because he thought i was too girly to actually hit anyone. I stood corrected *kinda* after i punched him in the stomach for saying something so stupid!  Okay maybe the punch didn't hurt but you know i can't really deny the fact that I am girly I love pink and glitter and unicorns that poop butterflies *kidding* 

Is anyone wondering what my point is yet? I'm announcing a new challenge :) Along with Moore and its called the Girly Girl Nail Art Challenge. It's all her brilliant idea and she came across it and thought it would be fun to do and agree! We'll be starting from next Friday i.e. 29th March and continue posting every Friday so March 29th, April 5th, April 12th, April 19th, April 26th, May 3rd, May 10th and May 17th.

Here are the themes :

Girly Girl Nail Art Challenge
1. Think Pink
Wear your favourite pink nail polish and nail art.
2. Gimme That Bling
Diamonds are a girl’s best friend, so put some sparkle on those nails!

3. Delicate and Elegant
Adorn yourself with a lovely pattern, colour or technique
4. Inspired by the Runway
What is your favourite trend this season? Show us your stylish nail designs!
5. Gotta Love Chick Flicks
We can’t resist! Wear a nail design inspired by your favourite chick flick.
6. Who Inspires You?
Show some love to your favourite female role model by creating gorgeous nails in their honor.
7. Sugar, Spice and Everything Nice
That’s what little girls are made of! Show off your sweet (or spicy) inspired nails.
8. Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!
It’s true, we do! Let your nail designs show us how fun-loving you are!
Originally created by Neverland Nail Blog


I'm super excited and i would love it if you'll do the challenge with us. 

Now I do have a mani to show as well or I'd feel like the kid who came to school empty- handed on Show and Tell day!  

I started with VOV Got A Pretty In Thailand (woot two posts in one week using the same mani! yes i think I'm in love). I wanted something nice and bright to cheer me up cuz i had to go to the hospital to get my stitches checked and see if the histopath reports were back. 

*sigh*

Then i added this VOV Glequin which has Pink hexes and silver fairy dust! aka glitter :) I added two coats and pardon my camera because it does not do this baby justice at all.


 is it just me or is my little finger too little?


 this one is most glitter accurate


this one is most colour accurate

My sister bought me this one after i gave her instructions on the phone about where the counter for glitter polish is. The perks of surgery are few but oh so good!! Also this has a super slow dry time but nothing top coat can't take care of.  

My new comment widget quit on me in my last post here's hoping it stays okay in this one :) and do the challenge! 

Loads of Love,